We usually get asked what we suggest when it comes to ad or marketing campaigns for products. Our response is almost exactly the same every time as seen below.
1) Depends on the product.
2) A strong web based information collection portal supported by direct marketing materials directing users to said site is always a sure thing.
3) If the product is not sale able on the web then that is still a great place for product info, consider it a billboard that you can control and have great viewer interaction.
4) We also recommend tracking your direct marketing campaigns to the minute with GPS so that you know exactly when your material lands in a hand or on a door, thus determining an exact response rate.
5) Once you spend money on a web presence, it is there for ever*, and you don’t have to worry about that loss in printed material Investment.
6) Do it right the first time and then you can worry about changing for the better.